Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Finally some tile

Today was my first day back to work, but I still had a couple of hours after work to lay some tile. I had planned to do a lot more tile work yesterday while I was still off work, but the previous 4 days of working on the pool caught up with me and I ended up resting most of the day. I did set a small section of tile yesterday, just to test how well everything sets up, and to get used to working with thinset with acrylic admix, since I have never used that formulation before.


Tonight I finished about 3/4 of the main pool waterline tile and the skimmer. Hopefully over the next couple of nights I'll get most of the tile finished. Here are a few pictures of how it's going so far.


1 comment:

Kyle said...

Looks like you're making some pretty good progress. (Not a bad crew of helpers, either.)

Can't wait to see the final product!